Do you also look for ways to clean your discolored Litton microwave cookware? Now, look no more. Here we have shared some easy hacks to help you clean the major messes in no time.
Sometimes you may notice that food takes a while to cook and gets burn on the cooking surface. That may require some effort in cleaning, and the cookware can get discolored due to harsh cleaning and the coating of those pans can start to peel off.
Related: Best Microwave Cookware
You can avoid these matters by using the bellow mentioned methods that will get you out of this trouble, and at the same time, it will save your cookware’s cooking surface.
Usually, heat-resistant plastic, ceramic, and glass cookware is suitable for use in the microwave. The methods go perfectly with all types of microwave cookware including Litton microwave cookware!
We are sharing two methods for cleaning discolored Litton microwave cookware:
Applying Baking Soda:
Usually, plastic is the simplest and the most well-known method used to remove and clean the stains on any discolored Microwave cookware. You need to follow the few steps mentioned below:
- Make a baking soda paste with hot tap water and apply it to the burned food, covering it completely. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take a nylon dish scrubber and scrub the container. Here you have to avoid harsh abrasive pads like steel wool as they can damage the container.
- Now wash the container with warm water, and if still residue remains there, repeat the process.
- Once the residue gets clean, fill the container with cold water. Add 1 tbsp of chlorine bleach, and soak the container for 2 minutes.
- Again, wash the container with dishwasher soap and cold water with mild scrubbing. Here your pan is completely cleaned.
Lemon & White Vinegar Solution:
Vinegar is the handiest solution to remove tough stains and burnt food from the pans. To make it more effective, we add lemon to it. That makes it strong, and it is an excellent alternative to expensive bleach detergents. Follow the given steps for efficient results:
- Mix an equal amount of hot water and white vinegar in the container. Let it soak for TEN minutes.
- Rinse the mixture and apply lemon on the stains or burn food. Now scrub the container using a scouring pad.
- Lastly, wash the container with dishwasher detergent and cold water. Let it dry, and the container is ready to use.
- All the stains and burn marks will get remove. You can also repeat the process if you do not get the required results on the first attempt.
We hope that this would be a helping guide for you people. Let us know about your experiences below in the comments.