The toaster oven market is growing and it’s becoming a popular kitchen appliance. If you’re a pizza lover, you should go for the best toaster oven for frozen pizza. They make cooking frozen pizza easy and convenient. If you’re not a pizza lover, you can use your toaster oven for other things, such as baking bread, roasting vegetables, and heating up leftovers.
Table Of Content:
- List of best toaster oven for frozen pizza!
- Toaster oven reviews!
- How to find the best toaster oven for frozen Pizza? (Buying Guide)
- What is the best toaster oven for frozen pizza?
- What is the difference between a standard oven and a toaster oven for frozen pizza?
- Why You Should Use A Toaster Oven For Frozen Pizza?
- How do you reheat the leftover pizza without drying it out?
- What temperature should I use if I want to cook pizza in a fan oven?
- How do I know when the frozen pizza is done cooking in the oven?
Best toaster oven for frozen pizza in 2022?
- Best Overall BLACK+DECKER ($89.99)
- Best Runner-up KitchenAid Digital Toaster Oven ($149.99)
- Best Multi-function Breville Toaster Oven ($390.95)
- Best Nonstick Cuisinart air fryer toaster oven ($199.99)
- Best Stylish Oster Toaster Oven ($91.11)
- Best Large Capacity Calphalon Quartz Toaster Oven ($199.99)
- Best Digital Toshiba Digital Toaster Oven ($179.99)
- Best Convection Ninja Foodi Convection Toaster Oven ($169.99)
- Best Easy to Use Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven ($159.99)
1. Best Overall - BLACK+DECKER Convection Toaster Oven
- Interior fits 12” pizza
- Dual position rack
- 8 one-touch functions
- Convection cooking
- Stainless steel built
- Comes with Broiler Pan
- Outer body gets hot when in use.
- Print on control buttons are not very easy to read.
- 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven
- One-touch functions
- Convection technology
- External crumb tray
- Dual position rack
- Nonstick interior
Black + Decker convection toaster oven, the best toaster oven for frozen pizza, features eight one-touch functions that make it simple and convenient to set up.
It has a curved interior that’s deep enough for larger items, such as a cake or loaf of bread.
The dual position rack makes it easy to set up the rack at the perfect height. And its convection setting allows you to bake with more control.
It includes a broiler pan, crumb tray, and a nonstick interior for easy cleanup. This oven has a large capacity, so you can make multiple dishes at once.
Additional Information: The Black+Decker Convection Oven is made with premium materials. The smooth-top glass and metal finish will never wear off, and the stainless steel construction ensures that it will last.
- Black+Decker is very reasonable in size and very lightweight.
- It doesn’t take much space of your countertop.
- Like most of the good toaster ovens, it heats up pretty fast.
- The toaster function works great.
- The first thing we don’t like about this appliance is the labels/print on the buttons. The print is a bit too small to read. Elder people may find it hard to read.
- The outer body gets too hot. The glass door slams open because currently, the door has no springs or some kind of lever attached to it so it can be controlled opening.
- Hopefully, the manufacturer will fix it by the time you read this.
- To make it work properly, you need to read the manual because the functionality is a bit different.
2. Best Runner-up - KitchenAid Digital Toaster Oven
- Large size
- User friendly design
- Value for money
- No Light in the oven
With a 50% larger capacity than its competitors, this KitchenAid oven is a cost-effective and user-friendly addition to your kitchen appliances.
It features nine different preset cooking functions that include baking, broiling, roasting, toasting, warming, reheating, cooking bagels, pizzas, cookies, and frozen items.
The digital display and transparent window allow easy updates on the food and its progress. To top it off, the interior is non-stick and allows quick and easy cleanup.
The oven comes with a grill rack, crumb tray, and removable metal drip and metal rack.
Apart from all these features, the oven is matte and black, with stylish knobs and exterior.
- It is very easy to use.
- The preheating time is short.
- The oven does not make a lot of noise while functioning.
- It can be quite expensive you are on a budget
- It is occasionally slightly tricky to remove the crumb tray.
3. Best Multi-function - Breville Toaster Oven
- Quiet Operation
- Virtually Smokeless
- Inside Light for Easy Check
- Trays Comes Out When Door Is Opened
- Multiple cooking racks
- Intuitive operating controls
- A lot of complaints about front glass shatter
- 13 smart cooking functions
- Super Convection Technology
- Precision Cooking and Element iQ
- Air Fry and Dehydrate Presets
- LCD Display
Breville Smart airfryer toaster is a bit expensive but with the higher price, come dependable functionality and durability.
With Breville smart oven, you have more cooking control with super & regular fan control.
Super convection generates extreme air circulation for fast crispy food. The low and steady heat, dehydrate the food perfectly.
The capacity is reasonably large to roast up to 14lbs of turkey. The dedicated slow cook setting will enable you to cook flavorful dishes.
Breville smart oven offers 13 dedicated cooking settings where you can preset the cooking mode and relax. A reasonably large LCD screen will help you set and check all the settings as per requirement.
For dehydration purposes, you have the freedom of placing four trays inside the oven.
- What we really like about Breville smart oven is its capacity. You can easily cook a whole chicken or turkey, a whole bag of French fries and chicken nuggets in one go.
- Two-speed convection cooking options are something you don’t find in any other toaster oven.
- The drip tray and racks are comparatively easy to clean. The large size front glass window and the light inside the oven make it a lot easy to check on the food.
- The first thing we don’t like about this appliance is that when preheating, the temperature will stop at 25 degrees below the desired temperature. As per customer care, this is by design.
- To reach your desired temperatures, you need to open & close the door and the temperature will start moving again. (Doesn’t make any sense) Hopefully, the manufacture will take notice.
4. Best Nonstick - Cuisinart air fryer toaster oven
- Convection / airfryer oven combo
- Adjustable thermostat with 60-minute timer
- 7 functions
- Oven gets very hot
- 1800-Watts power
- 7 Preset cooking functions
- Non-stick interior with oven light
- Adjustable thermostat
Cuisinart air fryer toaster oven is the best nonstick toaster oven you can have in this price range.
If you are looking for a toaster oven that works well and looks professional, you should consider the Cuisinart air fryer toaster oven.
Not only does it have a power consumption of 1800 Watts, but it also features seven different cooking functions.
These include air frying, convection baking, convection broiling, baking, broiling, warming, and toasting.
And with all these functions you can cook whatever you like in a Cuisinart air fryer toaster oven with a capacity of 0.6 cubic feet.
Dimensions of a product, however, are 15.5 inches in length, 16 inches in width, and 14 inches in height.
You can toast a total of six bread slices at a time, as well as air fry about 3 pounds of chicken wings, and bake a pizza about 12 inches in size.
To top it off, the thermostat is adjustable and offers a 60-minute timer, plus an auto-shutoff, so that you won’t have to worry about your food being burnt and overcooked.
Even better, you can choose a toast shade using a selector-timer, so that all of your toasts will look the same and will be equally cooked on both sides.
- It comes in three different styles, namely silver, copper, and black stainless steel, so you can choose one according to your liking.
- The insides are non-stick so they are very easy to clean. The oven comes with additional accessories that make the whole experience better.
- These include a baking pan, an oven rack, and an airfryer basket.
- Apart from this, the oven offers you multifunctionality and high-speed cooking.
- For less than $200, you can cook a variety of meals in one kitchen appliance.
- The quality control is a setback. Only a few of the heating elements work and the timer seems to have problems occasionally.
- In addition, you must make sure that the oven has a lot of air circulation around it since it tends to get excessively hot like most toaster ovens.
- Also, the additional accessories that come with the oven are not dishwasher safe.
5. Best Stylish - Oster Toaster Oven
- Convection technology
- 7 cooking settings
- Large capacity
- Cleaning the window is hard
- Uneven heating
- 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven
- Temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F
- 7 cooking settings
- Interior light for easy viewing
- Durable baking pan and removable crumb tray
- One-touch functions
- Convection technology
- Nonstick interior
Oster convection toaster oven brings you convenience to your kitchen with style and elegance.
If you want faster cooking, the Oster toaster oven can make you six slices at a time quickly.
It can easily accommodate a 12.5 inch large pan in which you can easily do various cooking as per your needs.
Oster convection toaster oven features 7 preset settings which makes your cooking and baking easier then before.
The powerful 1300w Oster toaster oven includes a durable baking and crumb tray for easy cleaning.
6. Best in Capacity - Calphalon Quartz Toaster Oven
- 11 preset cooking function
- Heats evenly
- Perfect for family of two
- Clean and simple design
- Small Capacity
- Functional knobs do not impact too much
- Quartz heating element
- Extra large capacity
- 11 preset cooking functions
- Non-stick interior
- Streamlined profile and chrome knobs
Apart from the fact that it is made out of stainless steel, its beautiful black and dark grey exterior is a self-selling characteristic.
However, this oven is much more than just pretty.
It has a large capacity of 12.5 x 13.0 x 4.47 inches, and the total dimensions include 18.7 x 15.8 x 11.6 inches.
All in all, it has a larger capacity than a lot of its competitors in the market. But along with being better in terms of size, it also wins in the aspects of heating.
Quartz heating elements gives you 40% better heat and a shorter preheating time.
It features a total of 11 preset cooking functions, which include baking, broiling, toasting, roasting, defrosting, reheating, warming, dehydrating as well as making pizzas, bagels, and cookies.
The LCD is not only convenient but also high contrast, giving better quality and control for all the features.
The oven comes with additional accessories such as a baking pan, a pizza pan, a dehydrator rack, and a wire rack.
- You can cook multiple types of dishes in the large interior because of all the space it offers. Plus, you can manipulate the convection settings to add extra crispiness to your food.
- The LED screen and the controls are easy to use and make the entire product very user-friendly.
- First of all, for over $150, it is quite an investment not everyone is willing to make. Additionally, the preset temperature drops once you place your items in the oven to cook.
- Furthermore, it refuses to go back up to the original preset temperature. Hence, the temperature controls can be quite frustrating with this one.
- Also, the exterior tends to get very hot after a certain amount of time.
7. Best Digital - Toshiba Digital Toaster Oven
- Sleek & modern design
- Great quality for the price
- Settings are easy to use
- Hard to understand functional keys
- 13 presets
- 1750W output
- 6 Heating elements
- Extra Large Interior
- LCD digital display
- 10 Cooking Functions
- Power: 1500 Watts
- Capacity: 25L/6 slices
Toshiba 13 in 1 airfryer oven can serve you as the best rotisserie oven because its the power pack having 1750W of power that gives you convection & rotisserie oven features in a single package.
The inner capacity is very spacious. You can easily toast 6 slices of breads, 12-inch pizza or 4 lbs chicken in it for your family in one batch.
You will get a reasonably large LCD digital display where you have the option to choose from 10 different cooking settings from toasting to convection.
- Toshiba has designed good toaster that looks good on the countertop.
- The appliance preheats pretty quickly.
- The display is reasonably large and easy to read through different numbers and settings.
- When the appliance is on, it generates a low pitch sound that was a bit annoying for us. You may not find that irritating or the manufacturer may fix it by the time you purchase it.
- The temperature is not perfect.
8. Best Convection - Ninja Foodi Convection Toaster Oven
- Less height
- Dual position rack
- Easier to clean
- Preheats really quickly
- Saves counter space
- Top gets hot when in use.
- 8 in 1 functionality
- Powerful 1800 watt appliance
- Flips up & save space
- 45 % larger cooking area
- Can fit 13″ Pizza
- Removable crumb tray
- Accessible back panel
Ninja Foodi Digital toaster oven is a powerful 800W appliance that gives you the flexibility to cook and bake with 8 different cooking functions to choose from.
One of the best features of this machine is that you can flip it up against the counter wall and saves you a lot of counter space where you can do other cooking or cutting work.
With this toaster oven, you get the flexibility to do Airfrying, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep warm.
Ninja Foodi toaster oven provides you 45% more cooking pan area that can be utilized to cook more stuff in one batch.
When the machine is flipped up against the wall, the back panel is accessible for deep and easy cleaning.
With the introduction of the latest cooking technology, you can prepare your food 60% faster than other convection toaster ovens.
- One of the best things about the Ninja Foodi convection oven is that it flips upwards for storage and clears all the space it took while in use.
- The cleaning is easy. As you lift it, you can open the bottom easily for cleaning purposes.
- It preheats very quickly. It will take just a few mins to heat and you can turn it on when you are almost done preparing your food for cooking.
- Ninja Foodi is the best toaster oven 2022 in which you can make a 12inch pizza easily for your family.
- The first thing you will notice in this counter top oven is its size. It will take a lot of counter space when you put it flat on the countertop for food prep.
- The top gets very hot so you need to be very careful.
- The inner space is less in heights. It is fine for a large size pizza but you may struggle with chicken or else.
If you are single or a family of 2-4 persons, Ninja Foodi convection toaster oven will be a good fit.
We will not recommend this appliance to a larger family because this machine has some inner space issues.
So if you have no counter space issue and you are a limited family, keeping the pros n cons in mind, Ninja Foodi is a highly recommended appliance for you.
9. Best Easy to Use - Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven
- Perfect for small kitchens
- Value for the price
- Digital display is user-friendly
- Toasts on both sides
- Writing on buttons wear off in a few months
- A bit smaller in space
- 0.6 Cubic-foot capacity
- Large blue backlit display
- Spacious capacity
- 9 Preset cooking functions
- Easy-clean nonstick interior
- Digital controls
- Clock and 2-hour timer
- Automatic shutoff
If you’re looking for a spacious toaster oven to bake your weekend pizzas and croissants, then Cuisinart toaster oven will be your favorite thing for the kitchen.
It comes in a beautiful, elegant design with a stainless-steel exterior and durable, stylish knob.
You can easily fit a 12-inch pizza inside it, without having to worry about the edges being burnt.
Cuisinart toaster oven boiler features about 9 different cooking functions with auto shutoff. These include dual cook and efficient speed convection.
The fact that it is digitally operated with controls and a large blue backlit display, blue display is a bonus for those who like modernized appliances for their kitchen.
An even distribution of heat ensures food equally cooked from all sides and consistent results every time.
- The design is conveniently user-friendly with a handle on the door to prevent the user’s hand from burning. Plus, it heats up very quickly, so the waiting time is minimal.
- Also, the insides of the oven are nonstick and, thus, very easy to clean.
- It comes with a three-year warranty, so you can be care-free while making the purchase.
- The labels of the buttons seem to wear off pretty easily, and the door of the oven sometimes doesn’t close properly.
- Even though I can fix the first problem with a label-maker, the latter can be an issue.
- The quality of control buttons is also pretty average and the dial is too sensitive.
How to find the best toaster oven for frozen Pizza?
It’s a common thing that whenever we go out to purchase a kitchen appliance or whatever, we first look at its price. When we went out to find the best toaster oven for pizza, we tried to select only those toaster ovens that are in the budget.
Affordability comes down to “no value” when the appliance is not up to the mark or lag in performance. Keeping the budget factor in mind, we tried to give you the best performing choices possible so that you get the best value for the money spent.
So when choosing the best toaster oven 2022, you need to consider the following:
You will find a huge price difference between the toaster oven. The toaster oven price starts from $24.99 and goes up to #3600.00. So if you need a toaster oven for home use, your preferred price range will be different.
The best thing is that you will find a toaster oven in every price range, so it all depends on your budget. So proceed accordingly.
Most likely, if the toaster oven is purchased for home use, it will live its life on your kitchen counter. So the looks and design also matters. You will want to have a toaster oven that looks great and match your modern and UpToDate kitchen.
Digital toaster ovens with stainless steel housing look great and modern as compared to others with manual settings.
Size & Capacity:
The size of the toaster oven indicates the capacity it has for the food. The bigger the toaster oven, the bigger & larger the capacity it has, and of course the price will go up as well.
So you need to see how much space you have on your countertop for the countertop air fryer and toaster oven where it can be placed easily and you also need to consider the amount of food you will normally cook or bake in it.
If the buying intention of the toaster oven is to be used for one or two persons, a small toaster oven could be a smart choice.
The space countertop air fryer toaster oven is to be considered pretty much initially. If you have a small space, then you need to be compromising on the smaller unit.
But if space is not an issue, then “Think Big”, where you can easily fit an average of large size Turkey. The toaster oven of this size will benefit you a lot because you will be able to cook your food in one batch instead of doing it in two or three batches with a smaller size toaster oven.
Cooking / Baking Features:
Every toaster oven has some standard cooking modes but some offer additional cooking/baking modes where you enjoy the variety of options.
The very common features of a toaster oven are, toasting, broiling, baking and reheating.
If you are looking for the best toaster oven so you can cook or reheat the frozen pizza, then you should be looking for a toaster oven that provides additional cooking/baking features like a food-specific setting where the guesswork is cut out of cooking.
Usually, toaster oven comes with standard accessories like Oven rack, Crumb rack, Baking pan, and grill. However, in some cases, you may find some additional and very useful accessories like multiple racks and pans. The additional racks and pans allow you to make a larger amount of food in one go.
You should keep in mind that your toaster oven will need to be cleaned on a regular basis. To make that process easy and simple, make sure the cleaning parts are removable so that they can be cleaned properly.
What is the best toaster oven for frozen pizza in 2022?
BLACK+DECKER convection toaster oven is the best toaster oven for frozen pizza.
The BLACK+DECKER toaster oven is a convection toaster oven that can toast, bake, broil, and warm. The best thing about this toaster oven is its small size. Many have been raving about how perfect it is for a space-saving design.
What is the difference between a standard oven and a toaster oven?
While both, standard and toaster ovens for frozen pizza, function the same way, there are some differences to consider before purchasing one. Each model is designed with different capabilities and features that accommodate the needs of varying cooks.
The standard oven is larger than a toaster oven but operates similarly. There are two or more racks that sit inside the interior of the oven, which allows for multiple items to be baked or roasted at once. Toaster ovens heat up quickly and cook food evenly.
Standard Ovens are typically more expensive than toaster ovens but may be well worth the investment if there is a need to bake large batches of cookies or roast an entire chicken.
Toaster ovens cost less and can be moved easily from one location to another, which makes it the perfect kitchen appliance for a student living in a dorm room or an apartment where counter space is limited.
Cooking frozen pizza in a standard oven will take longer than using a toaster oven but both offer similar results. It is recommended to preheat the oven before cooking.
Why you should use a toaster oven to reheat a frozen pizza?
The toaster oven is the perfect appliance to reheat a frozen pizza because it does not dry out the top of the crust like a normal oven would, and also provides an evenly baked crust!
For example, if you try to cook or reheat a frozen pizza in a standard oven, the top of the crust will dry out while the rest of the pizza remains cold. This is because standard ovens require preheating times that are too high for a small appliance like a microwave or toaster oven.
As soon as you put your frozen pizza in a standard oven, the crust will quickly dry out because of the hot air.
On the other hand, the toaster oven’s small size works perfectly with your frozen pizza. It allows for an evenly baked crust every time!
You will no longer have to wait in anticipation for your frozen pizza to be done without worrying about it becoming overcooked in one spot! The evenly cooked crust is an ideal addition to the rest of the delicious toppings that come on a frozen pizza.
How to reheat the leftover pizza without drying it out?
The best way to reheat the leftover pizza is by using the toaster oven; this will make sure that most of the moisture is still present in the slice, rather than evaporating off completely.
After heating for a few minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 Celsius), the cheese and toppings should be hot and the undercarriage of the pizza should appear moist. If it is still cold, continue heating for a little while longer.
What temperature should I use if I want to cook pizza in an oven?
In a regular oven, the ideal temperature for cooking pizza from scratch is approximately 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you want your dough to cook thoroughly and avoid having it turn out tough or dried up, then make sure not to exceed this number by more than 10-15 degrees f.
Remember that different ingredients will need varying degrees of heat depending on what they’re cooked with!
How do I know when the frozen pizza is done cooking in the oven?
To avoid overcooking your pizza, pay attention to the golden brown color on top. If you see that cheese starts to bubble up during the final couple of minutes of cooking time, then you remove the pizza from the oven quickly.