Are Plasma Air Purifiers Safe For You? Let’s Find Out!
For the sake of living a healthy life breathing fresh air is a must. Unfortunately, the indoor air surface is more tainted than the outdoor air.
As many people spend most of the time at home, the purification of air becomes a great concern. Thus, having an air purifier at home can assure pure and fresh indoor air to breathe.
To make the indoor air free from particles and contaminants nothing is better than the plasma air purifier. But, Are plasma air purifiers safe for you and your family members? Well, this guide will let you know about this product in a better way.
Plasma Air Purifier:
Initially, plasma air purifiers are used in hospitals because they can effectively eliminate allergens, bacteria, and viruses. They used to be quite large and not flexible enough for home use. But, with the increasing popularity, the manufacturers put some changes to make it flexible for home use. They come up with advanced technology, smaller size, and become more practical for making the air clean.
A great thing about the best plasma air purifier is it can amazingly trap 99.97% pollutants. It will make your house or office absolutely free from dust, molds, pollen, bacteria, viruses, smoke, and other contaminants. You will find different designs, features, and sized plasma air purifiers. So, you can choose the perfect fitted model that can suit your house.
How Does a Plasma Purifier Work?
Plasma air purifier kills all the sources of contaminants by using bi-polar ionization technology. This bi-polar ionization technology produces a natural bio-climate by forming positive and negative oxygen ions. These ions work in three ways to purify the air. These are-
- Reduced Particles: These ions are produced with air toxins by the system bond. Thus the particles become larger and the purifier easily grabs them in the filter. A lower grade filter can also capture the toxin particles from the air by using this method.
- Sterilize Pollutants: Bacteria and mold spores get oxidized and destroyed when they contact the ions. They are completely eliminated from the air and are unable to produce more pollutants.
- Control Odors: Normally, ions capture the odors, then make them oxidized and destroyed. It can also eliminate kitchen scraps and kitchen odors effectively.
Features of Plasma Air Purifiers:
Plasma air purifiers come with some advanced features to provide you with clean and fresh air to breathe. Each purifier consists of different features. As per your need, select the perfect one and get the most benefits. These features are-
- To monitor air quality it comes with a dual smart sensor.
- It has a noise-free fan that utilizes a three-stage filtration process.
- These purifiers are designed with a durable HEPA filter, preliminary filter, and carbon filter.
- They are energy efficient with a low-speed fan.
- Automatically switch on the sleep mode so that it can continue working without hampering your sleep.
- With the indicator, you will get an alert while it’s time to replace the filter.
- LED lights can provide you the real-time air quality.
- It has a powerful 4-speed motor that can provide more air output while consuming less energy.
- You can see the temperature, air quality, and humidity with its display.
- With their compact and portable design, you won’t feel any trouble while moving them.
- Suitable for bedroom, kitchen, and offices.
Are Plasma Air Purifiers Safe?
Indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air. The indoor air is filled with airborne particles, contaminants, bacteria, viruses, germs, dust, and many more organisms. Plasma air purifier kills those pollutants and harmful particles at the molecular level. But the main question is Are plasma air purifiers safe to use for our health?
Some air purifiers come with ozone emission that is very dangerous for people’s health. It causes breathing issues, asthma, coughing, chest pain, infections, and skin irritation. Also, you can have lung irritation if you inhale the smallest amount of ozone. The best thing is plasma air purifiers don’t lead to ozone emission. Thus, it eliminates the fear of having allergies, asthma, breathing issues, and other health problems.
There is no doubt about the plasma air purifiers safety. You can trust this brand as they come up with their best technology to provide you fresh air.
Benefits of Plasma Air Purifier:
Our homes and office air are filled with dust, pollen, pollutants, dander, mold spores, dirt, etc. Eventually, these things will affect our health badly and cause harm. After using a plasma air purifier you can avoid these things. Not only it kills those pollutants but also eliminates harmful gases that pose a serious threat to our health.
This purifier removes smoke, odor, fuel combustion fumes, radon, etc. from the air surface. They use plasma wave technology that can kill the smallest particles and make the organisms unable to produce. It sterilizes bacteria, viruses, germs from the air, and promotes healthy indoor air.
Plasma air purifiers use higher quality filters, and they don’t require frequent replacement. They will easily last for many long periods. You can simply clean the filter when it gets dirty. It requires minimal and hassle-free maintenance. These air purifiers consume less power than the other purifiers. Thus, they are much cost-effective and energy-efficient.
Air pollutants cause congestion, headache, eye irritation, allergies, and some other health issues. To prevent these issues plasma air purifiers are the best choice among all other brands. It helps to boost the indoor air quality and eliminates all the physical issues caused due to air pollution. They are the best for effectively filtering the indoor air and minimizing the risks for illness.
I hope you get a clear picture of Are plasma air purifiers safe or not from this guide. Not only it eliminates viruses but also promotes healthy living. To enjoy fresh and clean air to breathe, get the best suitable plasma air purifier for you. It will definitely work effectively to purify your home or office.